CONTACT US TODAY FOR ALL YOUR CROP INSURANCE NEEDS:
Group Risk Protection
Group Risk Protection (GRP) is designed as a risk management tool to insure against widespread loss of
production of the insured crop in a county. GRP is primarily intended for use by those producers whose farm yields tend to follow the average County Yield. GRP is a county-based insurance product that pays the producer an indemnity in the event the Payment Yield falls below the Trigger Yield selected by the producer.
How does it work?
• Uses county yields based on National Agriculture Statistics Service (NASS) data
• Pays an indemnity if the final County Average Yield is below the Trigger Yield
GRP allows the producer to select a coverage level ranging from 65% up to 90% in 5% increments.
• Flexible program that allows the producer to choose between several coverage levels and amounts of
• Offers a competitive premium, and requires no past yield records and less paperwork than other plans
• Subsidized by Federal Crop Insurance Corporation (FCIC) and protects against widespread loss of yield
in a county
• Fits well with a full coverage crop hail policy, which provides additional coverages
725 N. 2nd Street - Suite H
Lawrence, Kansas 66044
888.742.2767 (toll free)
Free No Obligation Crop Insurance Review
My team and I would love the opportunity to sit down with you and discuss your risk management plan. Crop insurance can cost thousands, let us take a look at your current plan to ensure you have the best coverage for you investment.
Click to Get Started