CONTACT US TODAY FOR ALL YOUR CROP INSURANCE NEEDS:
Revenue Protection (RP) and Revenue Protection with Harvest Price Exclusion (RPHPE) are multi-peril crop insurance products that are based on the Commodity Exchange Price Provisions (CEPP) prices and protects against production loss, price decline or increase, or a combination of both. To determine the loss guarantee, RP will use the greater of the Projected or Harvest Price. RPHPE insures in the same way as RP, but uses only the Projected Price to determine the loss guarantee.
How Does It Work?
• Establishes a minimum guarantee of revenue per acre
• May select coverage with or without Harvest Price Exclusion
• To determine the Revenue Guarantee, RP will use the greater of the Projected Price or Harvest Price.
RPHPE will use only the Projected Price
• For both plans, the indemnity payment is determined using the Harvest Price
• If revenue to count is less than final Revenue Guarantee, an indemnity is paid
RP/RPHPE allows the producer to select a coverage level ranging from 50% up to 85% in 5% increments.
• Protects against revenue loss caused by low yields and/or low prices
• Flexible and efficient management tool to crop producers
• Subsidized by the Federal Crop Insurance Corporation (FCIC)
• The Harvest Price is limited to 200% of the Projected Price
• Coverage on basic, optional, enterprise, and whole-farm units
• Discounts for producers that insure multiple crops on whole-farm units
• Premium amount is determined using the Projected Price. The premium will not increase even if the
Harvest Price is higher than the Projected Price
Late Planting Coverage:
May provide additional time to plant crops when conditions prevent timely planting.
May allow for payments when insurable causes of loss prevent you from planting your crops.
May provide an additional payment for the extra expenses involved when it is practical to replant and the acreage qualifies
725 N. 2nd Street - Suite H
Lawrence, Kansas 66044
888.742.2767 (toll free)
Free No Obligation Crop Insurance Review
My team and I would love the opportunity to sit down with you and discuss your risk management plan. Crop insurance can cost thousands, let us take a look at your current plan to ensure you have the best coverage for you investment.
Click to Get Started